Sunday, September 9, 2012

Million Dollar Spaghetti



Spaghetti has always been a meal that I have liked. It is just an easy go-to meal when I have nothing else planned. My kids even like it pretty well, so that right there is a keeper. This spaghetti recipe is spaghetti in a casserole form. I thought it was really good and pretty easy. My kids weren't entirely sold on it because "it has white stuff in it", but they did pretty good eating it.


Million Dollar Spaghetti
Source: Being Grown Up

1 lb. ground beef
1 can spaghetti sauce
8 oz. cream cheese
1/4 c. sour cream
1 c. cottage cheese
1 stick of butter ( I didn't use this much, I used more like 1/2)
8 oz. noodles
shredded cheddar cheese

Heat oven to 350. Boil the noodles. While they are boiling mix up the cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese. Make sure it is mixed very well. Brown your ground beef and drain. Then pour spaghetti sauce over it. Take a few slices of butter and place in bottom of a casserole dish. Then, layer half the noodles in the bottom of the dish. Pour the creamy mixture on top of the noodles and spread all over. Then add the rest of the noodles and put a few slices of butter on top. Pour the ground beef with sauce over top and spread. Place dish in over for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, take dish out and put cheese on top and put back in oven for 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment