Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Melt in Your Mouth Chicken (SKinny Version)

Wow! I have really been a on a roll lately with some good food. For a while there, I would make something and it would be okay, but not worthy of adding to my favorites, but this week I have made some really good things, starting with this chicken. This recipe is floating around on the internet a lot lately but it normally calls for mayo. I found this recipe that has Greek yogurt in it so it is a lot better for you. Now, I have never had the regular version, but let me just say that the healthy version is so good. Seriously while I was eating this, I kept saying over and over, "This is really good." The next day I thought maybe I had overreacted a little bit, so I decided to have it for leftovers, and it was just as good the next day. This is a seriously good and healthy recipe!!! And easy!!

Melt in Your Mouth Chicken (Skinny Version)
Source: Life Of Meg

4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
1 cup plain greek yogurt
1/2 cup parmesan cheese - grated
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine greek yogurt, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper in a bowl. Line baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray. Coat each chicken breast in greek yogurt mixture and place on foiled baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment