Saturday, July 7, 2012

Copycat Winger's Sticky Finger Sauce


Our family really likes Wingers. About 10 years ago, my dad started really liking Wingers, so whenever they would come visit me at college, it seemed like we would go to Wingers to eat. Back then I always got chicken alfredo whenever we went out so I always got that there and it was good, but I didn't think it was anything too special. A couple of years ago, I decided to branch out and try their sticky fingers, and ever since then, it has been one of my favorite places. My favorite things are the sticky finger wrap and the sticky finger salad. About a year ago, my cousin put this recipe on her food blog and I knew I had to try it. It is so easy and so good. We usually use if for sticky finger salad but we have had sticky finger wraps before also.

CopyCat Winger's Sticky Finger Sauce
3/4 c. brown sugar
3 T. Franks hot sauce (has to be Franks)
2 T. water
Combine ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to boil for a minute. Serve with chicken.

1 comment: