Thursday, July 11, 2013

Zucchini Fries

Last year I grew some zucchini in my garden and I needed some recipes to use them. I came across this recipe for zucchini fries. They are seriously so good. I am not a huge vegetable fan, but I can eat these like crazy. They are delicious. And my kids like them too.

Baked Zucchini Fries

3 zucchini
1/4 c. parmesan cheese
1 pkg. shake n bake
1 egg
Pre heat oven to 450 degrees. Trim zucchini-cut crosswise in half, then cut each piece into 1/4 inch sticks. Add cheese to coating mix in shaker bag; shake gently to combine.Whisk egg in medium bowl. Add zucchini; toss to coat. Use tongs to place 1/4 of the zucchini in bag, close bag, toss to coat evenly. Spread on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Repeat with remaining zucchini. Bake for 12-13 minutes, rotating baking sheet after 7 minutes, until zucchini are golden brown, and evenly cooked.
                                                        
                           
                           
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment