Sunday, May 20, 2012

Butterfinger Caramel Cake

I love butterfingers. I love caramel. I love yellow cake. When I saw this recipe, I knew it was made for me. I wasn't disapointed!!


The cooked cake with the sweetened candensed milk, caramel yumminess!

The finished product



Butterfinger Caramel Cake
Source: Six Sisters Stuff

1 box yellow cake mix
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1 jar Caramel ice cream topping
1 (8 oz) tub cool whip
4 regular sized Butterfingers, crushed

Place candy bars in freezer and bake cake according to package directions.

While cake is baking, mix sweetened condesnsed milk and caramel topping in a bowl. When the cake is done and while it is still hot, poke holes in it with a fork. It needs lots of holes so the caramel will seep through. Pour caramel, milk mixture over the cake. Let cool completely.

Pull candy bars out of freezer and smash with a hammer while they are still in their packages. Sprinkle two candy bars over cake. Spread cool whip over top, then sprinkle with the remaining two candy bars. Chill for at least an hour before serving and store leftovers in fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment